http://zaydaismail.blogspot.com/ View Blog The Journey To Zaida's Life...: My babies are 7 now!
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My babies are 7 now!

Salam...


Yes I know I know aku dah lama tak update. Busy beb. After work rushed home. During twins play in their walker and plygym i can only update my FB status and twiiter jer thru my Berry. Itu pun sometimes kalau diorang on my lap berebut Berry! Hemp! Camana? Baru 7 months and they have the ability of berebut dengan aku ibunya ahahahahah... Now whatever yang aku pegang diorang akan rebut dari aku. Cis!


Anyway progress!!!! They are on the walker at almost 10km/hr. Yes laju ok. So hyper and i m tired! Really tired! The jab stop at 5 months aritu. Next is 12 months! Had their 7th months check up hari tu and they are at 8.1kg and 7.6kg. Dr said its normal the 2nd one will be slightly heavier. But Danish yang 7.6kg tu makan ya rabbi! Yang Daniel tak habis Danish habiskan.. Dewan bandaraya! Satu rumah budak budak ni dah melawat including dapur. Of course dengan pengawasan papa nya yang abit kecoh bila diorang ni ke sana kemari. Danish will show his tantrum by shouting! Ahh? Gifted! Ya ya they got it from me! Blame it on me!


I would say they look like me and most people say that!. Yay BUT Danish are more attached to Bard whilist Daniel more towards me. Tapi kalau time susu and tido Danish nak ngan aku jugak. Dulu aku berlagak la that aku boleh bezakan diorang even dengar suara nages aku tau siapa. BUT after aku attend wedding kat Kelana Jaya aritu i took some pictures and bila aku previewed I can't identify which one is Daniel and Danish. Scary!!! Yes I got Identical Twins!!! (wake up zaida). Here are the pics.


Can you tell me which one is Daniel and Danish! For me to know for you to find out! What ever pun I love them with all my heart. Can't wait to go home everyday to hug them. Babysitter? So far so good. The twins like her so much and now kan long weekend so dia dengan chubben dia suka ahh datang umah aku on Saturday nak jumpa diorang. I can sense that husband dia suka boy! Hmm Danish ni pandai main compare to Daniel yang really serious. Unless lawak ko betul betul berkualiti baru dia gelak. Yes he's expensive!

oklah nak sambung kerja. Will update lagi real soon (cross fingers!)

p/s : 1st time try minum horlicks best jugak!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger :: Nia Rashid :: said...

as per last pics tue...kanan daniel n kiri is danish...btol x?
rindu kat ko n d twins la beb....meet up soon ok? insyaallah... *hugssss*

December 16, 2009 3:15 PM  
Blogger zaida Ismail said...

Kanan ko tengok ke kanan diorang?

December 16, 2009 3:19 PM  
Blogger Masy said...

abes laa aku x tau yg mana satu. apepon mata dorg amat gojes ok. aku bet ko slalu masuk blog aku masa peknen n starring at me-eyes. hahaha perasan

December 16, 2009 3:33 PM  
Blogger zaida Ismail said...

Masy , kita main teka teki la wei teka je hahahah...
Mata tu erk? Ni sume pengaruh sekeliling opis. Mata is from my coll IDZRONA AZRANI! mana ada nampak mata ko. Gambar ko sume side side je!

December 16, 2009 3:40 PM  
Blogger OneSimpleMother said...

memang sama, serupa, seiras.. tak kenal deh. da besar dak hensem dua org ni ye.. :)

December 17, 2009 8:37 AM  
Blogger zaida Ismail said...

Cik mas.. tak kenal kan?! I have to smell, listen and see them in LIVE baru kenal hahahahahaha Bad mom !!!

December 17, 2009 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home