http://zaydaismail.blogspot.com/ View Blog The Journey To Zaida's Life...: Takde bahan
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 01, 2008

Takde bahan

Salam...

Add ImageOn Sunday aku bangun awal and end up tengok StarWorld and bard join me later. We were watching this movie CHESTNUT and I cried twice occay!. Cerita dia sedih its about 2 orphanage girls yang kene adopt and the 2 girls ni ada anjing. Then diorang punya new parents tak nak bela anjing because the father is alergic to dogs and cats. Tu je but the way diorang buat citer tu sedih siot. Malu gak bard kat sebelah tengok sure dalam hati dia "Pehal la minah ni nanges?" Aku yang macam paham said citer ni sedih ahhh... and he replied "I didnt say anything pun" Ya right! I saw it in ur eyes ya! Oh not to mention I like the song 'Here I Am' from Hannah Montana. Ya... That Hannah I dont like her I meant I like the song occay! jangan anak aku kuar muka Hannah Montana sudah. Ala ala Britney zaman aku. Matilah!!! I m not a girl not yet a woman aIa am in the middle kaedahnya!

Saw the pictures of Pesal and Kak Tini at Crawley... I m craving for Mark & Spencers pulak! And I want to go to M&S next door today with Abah and Bard. Yes abah is coming today. Yesterday dah pegi I bought another seluar and baju of course maternity one la kan. I paid cash occay. So bard dont worry. Hehehehe...

I want to buy this book call ' My Pregnancy Journal' at MPH! So I can show it to the twins " Tengok camana ..... carry korang dulu. Tengok every week ada updates tau" Habis la anak anak aku pressured like " Apalah mak aku bising ni" Hehehehehe... So at least they know that I started to get stretch mark as early as 4 moths. And I got freak out that morning when I saw it. I thot that dia akan merekah and the baby will come out hahahahaha.. Paranoid! Actually mak dah pesan make sure perut aku di letak cocoa butter in order dai tak banyak mark macam mak. Aku letak dah masalahnya ada 2 so dia banyak kot. Lepas ni jumpa gynea sure dia akan tanya ehh dah ada marks?! Memang aku scan perut dia heheheheh. Semalam aku tengok MPH ada sale and ada a few books yang berkenan di hati plus aku nak beli buku bebanyak in order dalam pantang nanti aku tak lah boring sangat and bil phone melambung banyak hehehehehe.



Rona ada cakap ngan aku semalam...

Rona : Jeda, dulu masa aku lahir mak aku cat tapak kaki ngan tangan aku and tekap so nanti ko buat la kat anak ko.
Aku : Erk. Aku ada tengok jugak. Tapi aku nak tekap kat mana?
Rona : Kat kertas la... book for the baby ke.

Haa... apa kata tekap kat The Baby Journal hehehehehe... Neway got to go. Hungry!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eureka! said...

There's a place where you can do plaster cast of your babies feet and palm...Kewl....

December 11, 2008 10:17 PM  
Blogger zaida Ismail said...

Kat mana?????

December 12, 2008 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home